Wednesday, July 15, 2009

yesterday devo group was wonderful, dunno why all of a sudden have so much to share. but oh welll at least someone gets bless.

just last night, i was like complaining to God abt all the mess there is in my life, my poor grades, the distance i felt between me and my family grow farther and farther away and some other personal stuff. as i prayed in tongues, i was crying as i really couldn't do anything abt it. i also want to hear God like in every step that i take, like every time i have a concept for my design, i want to ask god first, ask for His approval. If He approve, who would dare to reject.

But all that complaining can't really seem to end, but today's devo was so timely. It talks abt how all our groaning will reach to God's throne. and how we just need to pray in tongues to receive our miracles. So i now rejoice that all my miracles will be coming soon...haha can't wait any longer!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment