Thursday, August 13, 2009

oh man... currently very worried abt my sch work...like everystep i take, i keep thinking abt my sch work, especially the models. gotta go complete it asap...hope by tmr afternoon it can be done.

looking back at the past few years, i felt things has really really change. some for better, some for worse. of course there are milestones that change my life totally. like the 'o' levels, going to poly, attending church, became regular in cg and many more.
and i really want to tackle those bad one, like i somehow lost that eagerness, that strong desire to want to do stuff, big or small, important or not, it seems to just stay in my heart but not expressed into actions. another thing is that i'm getting into deep thought way too much. not that is an act of emo-ing, but just that i have many things in my mind and i just do not know how to covert them into words. or sometimes i do not have the courage to say them out.

well i guess all things work for the good of those who love god ( which i really do) and those who are called according to his promises. just continue to flow together with Him and know that His plan is way better than any of my plans. I am his masterpiece and workmanship. i am not junk

No comments:

Post a Comment