Monday, September 7, 2009

been asked by many people to update my blog, well thats what i am doing now. hahaha

Well, today was a whole day of slacking and playing games ( computer games) with my brothers. its like the whole day of games, and i just didn't get tired. If i were to do this at Clementi, i will just doze off. well maybe its because of the company i had, no matter what i love it.

Just wanna say that God is really really good... although its not very good but still i will say abt it. For term 2, the worst semester i ever had in my whole life, everything came crashing down. Term 2 was like at the rock solid bottom...its like there is no way to go down anymore and yet, i'm still falling. Term 2 project was amazing, wonderful exciting but i just got off with the wrong foot and kept stumbling. and when i thought i was in for a straight Fs...welll only till yesterday i was still thinking i was in for a straight Fs. And before i checked my results, God just spoke to me, saying that He want to bring me out of the valley of the shadow of death. backt to the mountains where i belong. The head and not the tail, above and not beneath and ever soaring above the storm. then when i check my results, its was all passes. well i would prefer straight As ( its coming AMEN!!) but at least i did not fail at all from something which i deserve to fail. At least there is a sign of me coming out of the valley, yeah its God who leads me out of this and i want to give the credit to Him and Him alone.

Watching an exciting tennis match right now...sorry but i have to end here...will blog tmr promise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment