Monday, September 28, 2009

yeah, my 40th blog entry. it may not mean something to you guys but i meant a lot for me, its like i have never gone past 20 for all my other blogs and here i am at my 40th blog entry.

its been a week since i came back from genting and i did not blog since then. really want to blog, but was too busy. to sum yup my experience in genting, it was on of the worst trip ever and the coldest i've ever experienced. 15 degrees was like the highest, when the sun was out, i saw it when down to 13, and who know what degree when it was raining. well because of public holiday, it was super packed. even had to queue for 1hr just for a rollercoster ride. and those not so famous rides, it took like abt 30min. well shopped for only like an 1hr out of the 3 days and didn't get much for myself, just a shirt.

Yesterday, i felt so refreshed. was so happy to be back in the hse of God. 2 weeks but it felt like months. It was kinda in the flow with yesterday message as God recently told me that he wanted to restore all that i had lost, and yesterday message was a confirmation as i did not really believe it when God told it to me Himself. Glad to see everyone again and yup, wanna spend time with you guys more, missed you all so much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment