Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What a day, spending the last 3 days with my grandmother, can't really bear to leave her coz she kinda lonely with only my step sister to see only during the evenings. But i was reminded that i am a blessing go somewhere to happen. i didn't know that my grandma haven't been going to church since the death of her sis. and just on the first day i was spending time with her, she just said that she felt like going to church this coming sunday. i was, sort of very happy for her, as she can start having a close relationship with god again and also start having a good chat with her church friends. just as i was about to leave her house, she cooked red bean soup with sweet potato. it is kinda the best desert i would ever eat, not really for outside desert, but if she cooks it, its the best.

service was awesome today. what spoke to me the most was not the preaching part but the P&W and the testimonies. it was so awesome. The P&W is the part where they sing "only believe", that was the part that really touched my heart coz our part as human is just believe and trust in god. and the testimonies, it just provokes me telling me when it is my turn to share a wonderfully touching testimony with the church. maybe things like " became a millionaire overnight by the grace of god" or " given a one year sponsorship for nike, addias, apple, microsoft and many other designer brand products." hahah that will be the day i would treat the whole cg to lunch or something at somewhere other than food courts and fast food resturant.

Reached home at about 1pm.( due to some reasons) and started packing for alive camp stuff. coz tmr will be the day that i will leave my hse early for pasir ris to spend time with my bros and presuade my 7-year-old bro to go for mk camp in sept. of course get the plants vs zombie game from josh wong ( which is rated 9.5/10)

ok its time to sleep...fellow readers, rest well too. health is very important!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment